Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Current Demo Reel (from SCAD)

I've finally finished tagging my latest demo reel for YouTube... This is from my days at SCAD(Savannah College of Art and Design)

It's kinda blisteringly(new word-just created!) obvious why I want to take the AM classes for animation.*grin*

If anyone out there has any suggestions for making the video look better than it does on YouTube, give me a holler... (I used Premiere Pro's media encoder to make a .wmv 1024k streaming file with a constant bit rate)

It looked so much better before the final processing at YouTube. I've just realized that YouTube looks pretty good until you down-grade your own work*grin*... just producer syndrome(the love of looking at your own work*grin*)I guess... You always want your stuff to look its best.

YouTube is still pretty cool in my book though...

Hope you like it!...


No comments:

CHECK OUT OTHER AM BLOGS HERE!

Powered by WebRing.