Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Class 5 at Animation Mentor




So I found out today that my new mentor for class 5 is none other than Mark Pudleiner... YEAH!!!
He's got a really Awesome Blog at http://markpudleiner.blogspot.com/

Class 5 is all about the Short Film Pre-Production... developing your story that is... and turning it into a layout to be used for animating in Class 6. AM has changed there rules a bit in regards to the making of the short film since they first opened their doors... for us it is now only 30 seconds long... that is a Max 30 seconds... you can evidently go shorter. And I'm thinking about going shorter... at least it would be nice... if I can only come up with something that is a good story that fits into such a tight little space... aaarrgh... hard stuff to do... But it's gonna be even harder to animate it... especially if you let it get too long and with too many characters. As for right now I've only got a couple of very rough ideas.... so I'm just a wee bit nervous... like anybody else too.. I want it to be a good story... with a beginning, middle and end.
I'm going to try and be better about blogging this term.... I'm very excited about the New Year and all of it's prospects and opportunities that lay ahead...
I'm going to go back and polish up my past animations... I never got to them over the busy holiday break... but I'm looking forward to digging in and polishing them up...2009 is going to be an Awesome year!!!

No comments:

CHECK OUT OTHER AM BLOGS HERE!

Powered by WebRing.