Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Self Imposed Reading Schedule



Wow! Who would have thought that I would end up having trouble keeping up with my reading schedule, with only 10 pages of required reading a day!... Well, me actually... he,he,he... after all, that's why I made the lite daily schedule for myself to follow *grin* My problem isn't that they material is boring... far from it!... but I am terrible about getting off track sometimes. I am often plain guilty of trying to fit too many tasks into one day and not having enough time to finish everything. I really need to work on this issue of time management now though... before classes even actually start. I will have to accept the fact that sometimes the need to prioritize my day will have to outweigh my incredibly strong desire to compulsively work on projects that are of greater fascination to me at a given moment in time.

If I think about a given subject for a while... it pumps up my excitement... and I want to work incessantly on it till I drop (aka get too sleepy to function) I'm not sure that in the long run that this is a good way to work... but I'm not sure that it's a terrible way to work either...It's nice to work while the excitement is blazing... it's not nice to keep procrastinating important tasks...It's nice to be filled with so much energy and excitement that you can't go to sleep... it's not nice to drag yourself down in the long run because you aren't getting enough sleep(my mind can grow foggy... and I make poor decisions... at least after a while of getting very little sleep)

Balance... I think it's a very important thing to have... for all animated characters... including myself, he he he!~

No comments:

CHECK OUT OTHER AM BLOGS HERE!

Powered by WebRing.